Deja Vu all over again

I signed up for an NCGA regional qualifier and was scheduled to complete at Shoreline Golf Links on Thursday March 24th. Weather forecast called for storms, but the NCGA insisted we try and get it in.

We tied off at 10:30 but before I could get my second shot off they called the tournament and have rescheduled for Thursday March 31st. Was pretty obvious to most of us that conditions were unplayable. One guy in my group went to take his second shot and left his umbrella on his cart. The wind blew the umbrella wide open and the cart took off as if part of some crazy golf cart race.

So twice in one week I was scheduled for a golf tournament at Shoreline that was canceled, but was forced to come down to the course anyway.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: